Saturday, April 26, 2014

Captain America (but really, Scarlett Johansson)

I saw Captain America: The Winter Solider and thought, "Captain America is SO much better when Scarlett Johansson is in it."

I saw the first Captain America, otherwise known as, "Wake me up when it's over," and couldn't believe how terrible it was. Like, awful. Like, Did Not Finish. Like, someone needs to be fired.

When I heard there was going to be a second Captain America I was pretty disappointed in humanity, but now that I've seen it, there's new hope rising up inside of me for the future of my children.

It was FREAKING AMAZING!!!

There was actually a story this time! Wow! In fact, there were so many stories crossing paths in the movie it felt like reading six comic books at the same time. Somehow it worked, though, and it was brilliant.

The characters were great. There were multiple villains, new characters introduced, and Scarlett Johansson kicking ass.

The action, the fighting, the one-liners...they were all worthy of the Rampaging Marvel Movie Machine.

You should definitely see this movie. I mean, it's no Batman Begins, but it's pretty awesome.

And Scarlett Johansson is in it.




1 comment: