Friday, October 11, 2013

I Am Alive

I am alive.

If you have found this blog and are noticing that I haven't posted in a while and you are wondering if I am dead...I'm not.

I'm just busy.

I desperately wish I could read/write/blog 24/7, but right now I'm too busy building robots and repairing my spaceship.

I WILL be back in full force. I just have to take care of some business first.

I can honestly say that life without YA Lit is less colorful. And, I sincerely miss all you weirdos that I talk to on a regular basis via Twitter.

I do have a book review coming of Where The Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller. Even during my busy season I can't ignore Trish Doller books.

The other important issue I'd like to inform you of is my recent decision to become a Death Eater. I know...you think Voldemort is dead. Well, that just goes to show that the plan is working.

Good luck, muggles.






1 comment:

  1. That's it. No Chipotle for you, sir! Unless you tell me I can get one of those cool twisty, moving tattoos. Then, CHIPOTLE FOR ALL DEATH EATERS!

    ReplyDelete