Thursday, May 23, 2013

RAP BATTLE

Wild Awake Rap Battle

May 28th at 7:00 p.m. (Central)

Here.

The victim? Hilary T. Smith

On May 28th at 7:00 (central) I'll be starting off the battle with some dope lyricals in a blog post. Hilary will respond (if she shows) in the comments section of the post. You are encouraged to join in the rap battle. Hilary will have some signed hardcover copies of Wild Awake to give away, but you'll have to impress her with yo skillz!! I, on the other hand, will be giving away a Chipotle E-card! That's right, bitch nachos. 

If you haven't read Wild Awake that's ok! Just flow freestyle, yo. We'll be taking sides with the characters in the book and all you have to do is join in! If you didn't get your hands on a copy yet and are worried you won't know what to rap about...it's cool. Just roll wit it. 

If you wanna see how it works, check this rap battle I had with Trish Doller.


*This is %100 my idea. No one asked me to do this and I'm not being compensated for nuthin' y'all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment